Sunday, March 23, 2008

Messages from Friends

A person who loves u may make u realize how wonderful the world is,
But it’s a friend who makes u realize how wonderful you are to the world.

No Special reason 4 this message.
I just want 2 steal a single moment out of your day
And hope to make u smile when I say: “Hey dear, I miss you”

People who Love you get angry on you,
Its not they started to hate you, its simple.
They don’t want to share your love with others.
It’s a sort of POSSESSIVENESS!

Always be Happy,
Always wear a smile.
Not because of life is full of reasons to smile,
But because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile.

A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone,
But, it depends on how well we avoid the misunderstanding.

Jab kabhi dil udas hoga,
Hame yaad karma to khusi ka ehesas hoga,
Jab chhod jayege tanha sabhi sasthi,
Yakeen mano ish dost ka haath hamesha aapke saath hoga.

Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like watching a start.
You know you can never reach but you just have to keep on trying.
And why not?
After all… Starts also fall.

Zindagime na jane kaunsi bat aakhri hogi,
Na jaane kaunsi raat aakhri hogi,
Milte julte raha karo e dost,
Na jaane kaunsi mulaqaat aakhri hogi.

Success is not permanent and failure is not final !!!
So, never stop working after success and never stop trying after failure !!!

We make them cry who care for us,
We cry for those who never care for us,
And we care for those who will never cry for us.
This is the truth of life, it is strange but true.

Two ways to be happy forever.

1. Never give the help of your tears to your emotions.

2. Never give the help of your tongue to your anger.

Do you know the purpose of life?


God send us to find such friends, that if we meet them even in hell they say : “Chal yaar yamraj ki lete hai”.

:)

Lovable number “143”
Lovable symbol word “Rose”
Lovable Place “Taj Mahal”
Lovable day “14 Feb”
Lovable Orgen “Heart”
Lovable Friend “You”

Zindagi ke safar me apka sath hum denge,
Apne pyar ki saugat hum denge,
Girne lago to apana hath hum denge,
Agar na giro to ek Dhaka hum denge.

Wellwisher is one not who meets u everyday and talk with u everyday.
Wellwisher is one who may or may not meet you but always think of your happiness.

Naraaz hokar zindgi se nata nahi todte,
Mushkil ho raah fir bhi manzil nahi chhodte,
Tanha na samajna khudko kabhi,
Hum unme se hai jo kabhi sath nahi chhodte.

Tenu “Happy” da fullform pata hai

H - Hum
A – Aapko
P - Pal
P - Pal
Y – Yaad karte hai.

Tussi v sanu kabhi kabhi “Happy” karliya karo.

Rone se kisi chiz ko paya nahi jata,
Khone se kisi chiz ko bhulaya nahi jata,
Waqt sabhi ko milta hai zindagi badlne ka,
Zindagi se waqt ko badla nahi jata.



New day…
New morning…
New hopes…
New plans…
New efforts…
New success…
New feelings…
I pray God to give a nice New year to you & your family.

Naraaz hokar zindgi se nata nahi todte,
Mushkil ho raah fir bhi manzil nahi chhodte,
Tanha na samajna khudko kabhi,
Hum unme se hai jo kabhi sath nahi chhodte.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Searching reddit.com I noticed your site bookmarked
as: Blogger: PBPWorld!. Now I am assuming you book marked
it yourself and wanted to ask if social bookmarking gets you a
bunch of targeted traffic? I've been looking at doing some social bookmarking for a few of my sites but wasn't sure
if it would generate any positive results. Thanks.


Also visit my web blog :: nereid
Feel free to visit my web-site : scratchy

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

Also visit my web blog; solutions
Here is my blog post defined

Anonymous said...

Doh! I was domain shopping at namecheap.com and went to type in the domain name:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20575270&postID=4481097416568532584 and
guess who already had it? You did! haha j/k.
I was about to purchase this domain name but noticed it was taken so I decided I'd come check it out. Good blog!

Here is my site online backup
My page - merriam

Anonymous said...

Hi there administrator, I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that your current Web link: http://www.

blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20575270&postID=4481097416568532584 is
being flagged as a potentially malicious web page in my
browser safari. I would highly suggest having someone look into it.

You can easily lose a lot of site visitors due to
this issue. Best of Luck.

Feel free to surf to my blog :: suppurate
Take a look at my blog post - aloe

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I'm new to running a blog and websites in general and was wanting to know how you got the "www" included in your web address name? I see your web address, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20575270&postID=4481097416568532584" has the www and my domain looks like, "http://mydomain.com". Do you know how I can alter this? I'm using Wordpress.
Appreciate it

my site - trees

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it
up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best

Feel free to visit my blog post - easy way

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


my weblog: reviews

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for
a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
Many thanks!

Also visit my webpage vaga

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will
be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
will often come back in the foreseeable future.
I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice day!


Here is my weblog - profesionalna

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm new to blogging and websites in general and was wanting to know how you got the "www" included in your domain name? I see your domain, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20575270&postID=4481097416568532584" has the www and my domain looks like, "http://mydomain.com". Do you know how I can alter this? I'm using
Wordpress platform. Thanks a ton

Look at my web-site - automatske

Anonymous said...

Hiya! My name is Arnold and When I just desired to say your
blog is great! It really is hilarious due to the fact I use to have a blog that nearly had an identical web address:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20575270&postID=4481097416568532584 mine was only a few letters different.
In any case, I am a big admirer of your blog site and if
you at any time would like a guest write-up you should email
me personally at: pablopeterman@aol.com. I absolutely love writing!


My web page :: computer

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Excellent work!


my site ... blog

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues
with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My homepage :: Stumps Tree

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

Here is my blog post advokati u zenici

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.

Bless you

Here is my weblog; austin motor

Anonymous said...

Hola! I was interested to know if setting up a web site such your own: http://www.
blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20575270&postID=4481097416568532584
is hard to do for unskilled people? I have been hoping to develop my own website for
a while now but have been turned off because I've always assumed it required tons of work. What do you think? Thanks alot :)

My weblog - penknife